Monday, July 1, 2013

I Can Ride



I Can Ride Fast
Campbell
 16" x 20"
oil on canvas
[click on image to enlarge]

The sheer joy of being able to ride a bicycle without training wheels is one of childhood's early milestones. 
Campbell's success is apparent.
With her Mediterranean complexion and beautiful hair she is also a whirlwind of energy and emotions.
Life will always be interesting near Campbell.





Framed

This is primarily a back lit scene, however to give some detail especially in Campbell's face I have also cast some artistic reflected light on the subject.
Campbell viewed the painting and said "the girl is beautiful. [and it's me]"
I agree
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Campbell loves this painting. She wants me to pull in up online so she can look at it often. You chose to paint a moment she is very proud of. Love the colors and that you kept the DC cherry blossoms (on her shirt) in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I'm pleased that she enjoys it. She projects her emotions very well.

    ReplyDelete