Thursday, March 3, 2016

Breakfast with Morgan






Sharing Breakfast

18" x 24"
Oil on hardwood Panel

I've enjoyed working on portraits during the last year.

This painting allowed me to create a small group scene in a very everyday situation.

Two small children being fed or encouraged to eat breakfast.

I was especially pleased with the little girl's pajamas and all the clothes were interesting. 

And I'm loving working with hair

Still I have a good deal to learn about painting portraits but I'm enjoying the experiences



2 comments:

  1. It's only fitting that I'm eating in my portrait :) Thanks for making my hair look a bit more glamorous! Love the colors and the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not eating
    You are/were serving the little ones
    The painting is not as glamorous as you however you do have great hair

    ReplyDelete